Sugar Creek Hollow and Crafty Cardmakers

I just found these 2 more places to enter challenges and I love the Design Team Samples on both of them.

At Sugar Creek Hollow their 13th Challenge is Vintage Fashion and at Crafty Cardmakers their 69th Challenge is Distress Something so I have combined the two.



I recently won some wonderful blog candy at Crafty Individuals so I used two of the stamps that I won on this card. The flower stamp is just half of one of the stamps and I used it 4 times to make the background of the card. The other I stamped in a different colour as a contrast. The edges of the card were distressed with Tim Holtz Rusty Hinge distressed ink and the image is distressed with Deep Indigo from Stamp Pad. All the images were coloured with Promarkers which I really enjoyed doing. Finished the card off with some simple flowers I made in colours to match the card.


Comments

  1. A lovely card Chrissie :) good luck with the challenges
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie, so glad you found us at Sugar Creek Hollow and thanks for joining our challenge. Love the ladies in your image, a lovely old advertisement. Very creative bg...Have a wonderful day.

    Patti SCH/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie, how lovely to see you with us this time at Crafty Cardmakers with this gorgeous card. Love the gorgeous image and the background is fab. Love the colours too and it fits perfectly with our distress theme. Thanks for joining us and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this image so wonderful...your card is just lovely thanks so much for joining in at sugar creek
    lizzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Chrissie, the fashion stamps are perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at SCH this week.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Chrissie. I was waiting to see what you would make with your new stash.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card, I really like the background you've created and those fashionistas look fab.

    Thanks for joining in with my Distress It! challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining our Distress It challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this week, what an elegant card.
    Hugs
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design