Ink It and Just a Hint of Pink

At Craft-room Challenge it is Ink It so it was a good time for me to try out a stamp that is new to me as I won it in a friend's challenge. It is  Pampered Pets Purrfect Chair and I think it is really lovely.

Also I wanted to entered the Just a Hint of Pink Challenge at City Crafters Challenge Blog as I loved the inspirational picture.

I think this combines the two and I did get inky with the stamping and the distressing and covered in promarker as well :)

Thank you for the challenges both.


Comments

  1. Oh this card is a darling, very cute image and fab paper choices, fabulous!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck,-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable ... thanks for playing along with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a Cat so that wins me over right away! but how did you get inky with ProMarkers LOL. Thank you Chrissie for making and sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can get inky with a ball point pen Zoe lol

    Thank you for the lovely comments everyone

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrissie, what a lovely image, and elegant card, thanks for joining us at Craft Room challenges, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image, love the shocking pink on the B&W!! Thank you for joining us for our 'ink it' challenge at Craft-room this fortnight. Good luck. Hugs
    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card, I love black, white and hot pink together, and the image looks great framed with the polka dots. Thanks for joining in with our "Ink It" challenge over at the Craft-Room, and good luck in the draw.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet it makes me smile.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling! ! Love the polka dots! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great design! Love the image and I can't get enough of polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design