Black and White men at JFF

This month at Just for Fun it is to be things for meN. Thank goodness I don't have to make many male cards in the course of year cause I always find them a challenge :)--not the men just making things for them lol Thanks Neet for the challenge and Happy First Birthday to JFF

My lovely son-in-law has a birthday in April so I made this card for him and for the challenge. He plays the guitar and the banjo so I thought this image would be just right. The sentiment he will like I'm sure cause he always laughs at the daft things I say

Comments

  1. Oh yes I think that's just the job for your SIL :) super image and inking
    Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the image.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL love the sentiment is brilliant, the image very cool and perfect for a musician. Thought you said Men's card were hard! Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie. Brilliant card. It is perfect for your SIL or any musician. Fab sentiment. It made me giggle. Have a great weekend.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Chrissie, it is strong and masculine. Who does the image please, it is gorgeous and you have stamped it beautifully. What a great card! Thanks for joining us with male cards - what's next I hear you asking. LOL. Hugs and Smiles, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great foacl image-love the card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should say 'FOCAL'- I'm a shocking typist!

      Delete
  7. Hi Chrissie,
    Fabulous card for your SIL
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card for your son in law, its really lovely and I love the top image. The verbage is funny - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chrissie, Love the card you have made for your SIL great image. Hugs Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a fab image Chrissie - a super card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo this is brilliant Chrissie, love that sentiment x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design