Favourite technique

This week at Just for Fun it is to make something using your favourite technique. I just love to use folders and my Cuttlebug. These are a lot more versatile than people think. I use them in different ways and by just doing parts of a paper or card with bits of a few folders you can make more interesting patterns or use two different folders on the same piece-one on top of the other. An equal favourite is Distressed inks so I have used both on this card. Heck I always get in such a mess when I use those :(

Comments

  1. I love to play with embossing folders too Chrissie and sometimes the ink goes on better with a brayer :)
    Thank you for sharing your favourite technique with us at Just for Fun
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to get inky and messy! and you can get some fabulous results with embossing folders. Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Embossing folders and inks are favourites of mine as well. Its a great card.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Chrissie. Love the effects you have created with your embossing folder and inks.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Chrissie,love the effects of embossing folders & inks
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great technique that produces such lovely results as shown by your card. Love the purple and lilac - very striking.
    Have you tried the Versamark and glitter technique with the CB and the folders? Mine never looks as I want it but maybe it is me - would love to know if you get good results.
    Thanks for sharing with us on JFF - Hugs, Neet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design