Shades of Green

This week at Just for Fun the challenge is to make something with 'green' as the theme. I am trying to play catch-up with cards so I thought I would get another card off the list by making one in green for the challenge. I have lots of small squares and circles in a box so sorted through for the green ones. Then I used a green stamp pad to embellish the background and the circles. The thank you was also stamped in green but I had to go over that with a sparkling green pen as it didn't show too well with just the ink.

Beautiful samples as as always and nice to chose Sam's favourite colour.

I need lots more thank you cards as I am hosting an atc swap and like to send everyone who joined in a thank you card

Comments

  1. Lovely card , the shapes and shades compliment each other well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops sorry forgot to say thanks for visiting my blog, apologies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Chrissie love all those shapes and shades of green, thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of colour and shape Chrissie :)
    thank you for sharing wit us at Just for Fun
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissie. My word your quick thinking this week! A great idea for the shades of green. Really love this. It would also look great made out of fabic.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Chrissie. The shades of green and hapes just perfect. Hugs Sandra XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous way to use up all those shapes - great idea, especially with the stamping on them.
    Thanks for joining us at JFF - Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous collage of greens! Very pretty card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of the greens Chrissie,lovely card
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design