First Christmas Card

It was my intention to make at least one card every week straight after Christmas but it never happened so I am going to try to use some of the challenges to fit in Christmas Card Making.

A great place to start was the Saturday Sketch as the sketches there are always a joy to work with. Then I saw a lovely Mix and Match challenge at The Shabby Tea Room -you could make you own papers which is something I love doing. Last but not least it is 'anything goes so long as you made it this week' at Come and Get It so here I am with a ,three in one, and a card for Christmas so life can't be bad.

Here are the papers that I designed for the card and some little flowers to match-I had the flower image in its large form on my computer and it was a freebie from a long time ago-the original was red so maybe a pointsetta-I changed the colour to match my card.


This is a freebie digi image that I coloured in PSP and printed onto one of the papers.




Comments

  1. Love the colours you have used in this super Christmas card. On a hot day like today it's hard to image Christmas but it is sneaking up now great start to your cards XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie. Lovely Card. Great colours.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colour combination, its a super card. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours Chrissie a lovely bright and cheerful card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful card Chrissie. I love the colours and the image also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design