Where in the World and a sketch challenge

I have combined two challenges here as I haven't had time before today to enter the challenge at Oldie but Goodie where they have the theme 'Where in the World'. I have had this stamp for a very long time so thought I would chose Japan.

Also I have used this weeks sketch at Sketch Saturday because I always find I can come up with card ideas if I use the sketches there. Just noticed that the image looks a bit wonky but it isn't in real life it is just because the card is on the easel and tilted a bit backwards.

Comments

  1. Great card love the colours and that little image is devine!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Chrissie the image is fabulous and you have chosen such lovely papers to compliment it.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. really beautiful card love that image thanks so much for joining us at oldie but a goodie this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design