Stars Challenge at JFF



Well stars at Just for Fun had me thinking a lot for sure. I cut out two largish ones exactly the same and stamped on them--with a rubber stamp and ink of course not because I was annoyed with 'em. lol.

What to do then I wonder?

Well! I joined them in a similar way to a sideways easel card so one of the stars stands up. I reckon if I put my thinking cap back on I can make a card shape from this idea. These challenges will have my poor old thinking cap worn out before long.


Just for Von a picture of the back and how I joined the stars together. I'm afraid it is difficult to show the exact way I folded the card but I will be doing a tutorial for a star card when I come up with the concept.

This is my second entry for the stars challenge as I would like to be able to join in the swaps and not sure that the first one would travel well lol.
Just when I thought I knew everything someone mentioned 'Scraplings'--thanks Von for telling me what they are. I had to try one and here it is.

Comments

  1. Clever you Chrissie didn't think I'd have you stummped for long lol would love to see a side view, pretty please :)
    Thanks for wereing the thinking cap and joining us again at Just for Fun
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab stars Chris, the stamping on them is lovely. Nothing Christmassy about about these. When you figure out the card please let us know. Thank you for joining us at Just for Fun again XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Chrissie. The cap is obviously working well.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that Chrissie :)
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can't find my thinking cap I think the dogs may have eaten it. ! Yours is obviously working , love your star card and your stamping is fantastic.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh brilliant idea Chrissie. Can't wait to see your tutorial when it's done.

    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us again this week - JFF - Sam xxxx

    PS Where abouts on the NE coast do you live? I'm in Grimsby xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your star, a real clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea and your stamped stars are lovely!..Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your inventiveness - a new card to learn how to make - brilliant! Lovely stamping on the two stars as well. Thanks for joining us at JFF - Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever , great result , thats a different shape for a card i really like that. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design