Sketch and Princess Challenges

The challenge at Oldie but Goodie is 'fit for a princess' so I was able to get my Magnolia princess stamp out of hiding. I used to use it a lot but then forgot all about it. I made a backing paper to match with the words 'little princess on it but the words hardly show now everything else is in place.

Everything else is in place because I have used the Saturday Sketch Challenge to help me to make the card. I love the sketch challenges there and can't wait to see what each Saturday will bring. I did turn the sketch sideways so hope that is ok.

Comments

  1. This is adorable. I haven't seen that image before. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie. What a pretty card. beautifully coloured.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is so sweet, love the little crown on the sentiment
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful card

    Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE CHALLENGE this Fortnight and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Chrissi, thank you for joining the DT from Sketch Saturday with your fabulous card, love the image and your coloring is just great. Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab entry, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design