Anything you Fancy Challenge

Strange how when we are given free range we can't think of anything to do-well I can't lol.

Since joining the Just for Fun challenges I realise that I am using my stamps more. I haven't really done much stamping at all apart from outlines to colour in so all of my stamps were neglected and the smaller ones were at the bottom of a large plastic tub. All sorted now thanks to this challenge.

I got this board from our local picture framer. It is the middles that he takes out when he is framing pictures. It is terrific for the outside of books or for running through my Cuttlebug to make some shapes for decoration. If I need holes in it Vic drills them for me. This,  and some more I already used, cost me just £1. He seemed pleased to let me have it.

I made this book to save my small stamps in. Firstly I used 2 of the pieces of board for the outside pages and polythene CD cases for the inside pages. The front has handmade senrendipity paper to match the colour of the ink I used to stamp around the edges of the book. I coloured some of the stamping to match as well.


Inside of the book with all 10 CD case pages full so now I need to make another book

Comments

  1. Your creativity continually amazes me Chris. Keep going for the challenges. I'm enjoying seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie. You do have the most brilliant ideas. This is fabulous. My friend in the UK buys her mount board from a framer on the markets and as you said for pennies. Love the serendipity papers and the cover.
    Kind Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Chrissie wonderful book and great to see your stamps getting some TLC LOL Mount board is wonderful, if you have a cropadile you'll find holes even easier to punch through. Thank you for joining us at Just for fun again with this smashing storage book. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad we are inspiring to use your stamps more Chrissie and thanks for having another go at the Serendipity makes a really nice book cover :)
    Thanks for joining us again at JFF
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what a fantastic idea and now you can see all your stamps in one place.

    Thanks for joining us and playing along with week over on JFF - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Chrissie what a clever lady you are and so versatile. I might have to copy that.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous piece of work and great idea xx Alison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chrissie, sorry I've lost your email address but yes your great swaps arrived today everything is in perfect order thank you for joining our challenges at Just for Fun and for swapping. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops I left a message once and clicked to leave by accident ( im tired sorry)
    This is fab what a great idea bet its really useful and it looks lovely.
    Bet theres a few of us have a go at making one of these now , cheers for the inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea ! Looks fab too. I have been trying to find storage for my unmounted stamps for ages.....lol !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I am late. But what a gorgeous piece of artwork to find. A fabulous idea and one that is going to make you use your stamps more. With something so pretty to put them in I can imagine you will keep them all within sight.
    Thanks for joining us at JFF.
    Neet x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design