Multi Challenge

Here I am being very brave and making something to enter into more than one challenge.

I made this small gift bag and the colours of the bag and the things on it were so I could enter it in the Gingersnap Creations yearly challenge Not sure why the small squares look a shade of green as they are a  bronzy metal paper.

The second challenge is one on Try it on Tuesday where you had to use at least 3 inchies on the project-never thought of those before but they do add some interest so will be using them again.

Last but by no means least I am entering it in the Just for Fun Challenge. This was the most challenging for me as I am no good at stamping and the challenges at the moment are 'Making Friends with your Stamps'. This week is trying something you haven't tried before. Well that includes most things to do with stamping in my case. I embossed on the bag, I used a stamped image to decoupage on the bag, I used two colours on one stamp at the same time and the best thing is I enjoyed it!  Maybe me and stamping will become friends after all.

Thank you all of you for the great challenges

Comments

  1. So glad you enjoyed it and had fun playing with stamps hope you will give them another chance. Love your bag fabulous project thank you for joining us at Just for Fun again this week. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is great and so is the stamping. Thank you for playing along with our celebrations at Gingersnaps. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOooh Chrissie, well done, hope your love for stamping grows and grows

    Thanks for playing along again this week over on JFF - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope this has really encouraged you to do more stamping - I love stamping and am sure you will once confidence grow. With such a gorgeous entry I am sure it will.

    Thanks for joining us at JFF this week and thanks for showing us the lovely bag you made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done my friend :) see your not as bad at it as you think well I know your not lol
    Thanks for joining us again at JFF and good luck with the outer challenges
    Hugs Von x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous bag Chrissie. Beautifully stamped and made.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous bag, I love all the detail especially the inchies which make it perfect for the TioT challenge. Thanks for joining us this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous gift bag! Well done on combining it for all the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely gift bag - you've got to give stamping a chance, it's great fun x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful gift bag! Love all the great elements! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful gift bag... It actually can be the gift itself.... Love the butterflys and the colors are wonderful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous and fits both challenges perfectly . Lots of lovely details.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. In the flesh this is exception and was very hard to part with in the swap. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorei esse seu saco também!!!Adoro um estilo assim vintage!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design